Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Purina ProPlan to the Rescue!

Several Months ago, we applied and were approved to be part of Purina's ProPlan to the Rescue.  Which means that we are eligible to receive donated food from Purina ProPlan!  Ive been waiting and waiting and yesterday was the day the big UPS truck pulled up to my garage to unload!  I'm not even kidding when I say that I almost spit out my chicken noodle soup when I saw the truck slowing driving by my house!
Christmas in November!
No, the truck wasn't full!  But the wonderful and kind driver unloaded 234 pounds of ProPlan cat food for our colonies!  That might sound like a lot of food, but in reality it will only be around for a few weeks and we will be out again.   This donation, however is a HUGE blessing to us and we send many thanks to the team at Purina's ProPlan to the Rescue!

Oh what a beautiful sight!

What this means is, our feral colonies will have a great Thanksgiving and wonderful food for weeks to come!

Zeva waiting for Breakfast!