Monday, August 29, 2011

Meet McGee!

Ok, I know it looks like Im posting the same picture every time I report a new snueter!  But, honest, each of these is a different kitty!  I set the trap this morning and had him within ten minutes!

So off to Avoca to see Dr. Schultz we went!   ITS A BOY!  Going along with our NCIS theme of the day, we've named this one McGee! 
McGee is another sweetie!  He now has his sneuter, vaccinations, de-worming and ear mite treatment.  He is resting well in my cottage.  I will keep watch over him til he is ready to go home.  Its another good day for WIFCaP!

 Please consider helping us to keep up our work with the kitties...you can chip in or send a check to PO BOX 244, Walnut, Iowa  51577

One of our vets asked me today how we are going to keep going at this pace.  My response was, "We will do it as long as we have the funds.  After that, we stop til we get some more.  Please help us continue!