Friday, December 19, 2008

Living with our Kitties...

Lucy and Ricky waiting for the installer!

Princess Lucy among the lace curtains!

Princess Lucy getting situated in the curtains!

"Since each of us is blessed with only one life...why not live it with a cat?"
Robert Stearns


As you can see, I experienced, in living color my life with cats yesterday, as I was taking down the window treatments so I could get some new blinds put in. These kitties are so funny...they are typical cats and MUST be in the middle of anything and everything you are doing. I don't have many pictures without at least one of them in the shot. I must be ever so watchful to see that they don't get into trouble that would would harmful or hurtful to them.

A Little Did Ya Know about Cats..

Did you know that between 3 and 6 months, when their permanant teeth come in, kittens often experience discomfort and begin to chew on everything in sight. Your vet can provide a topical medicine to soothe sore gums ( hope your finger comes back out intact!). Solid rubber toys can also be helpful! Meow!