Sunday, December 14, 2008

Boo Kitty


Boo Kitty
This is "Boo-Kitty", my new porch cat...another feral. This one is somewhat familiar though. He has been coming around since he was a kitten and I have posted pics of him before. I hadn't seen him around for weeks, but now that Toby is gone, he must feel safe enough to come. He spend a whole 24 hours sleeping on a lawn chair cushion next to the back steps, but now its so cold, I haven't seen him. The food on the back porch is disappearing so some one is eating it. I hope its him. Larry and I fashioned a bed of sorts semi-underneath the porch, and someone has been sleeping there...This frigid cold weather concerns me for these babies. I will try to get him very used to spending time here before I attempt to trap him and take him in for his neuter. He initially was hanging around my house during Halloween, he looks totally black, so "Boo" seemed to fit. He isn't all black tho, he has some white strands of hair sprinkled around, and when he rolls on his back he has a nice sized patch of white on his lower belly...he's a beauty!

A Little Did Ya Know about Cats....
Did you know that every cat's nose pad. or nose leather, has unique characteristics? Just as no two humans have the same fingerprints, its a fact that no two feline nose prints are ever alike! Meow!