Thursday, October 16, 2008

We are a "GO"!


"Since each of us is blessed with only one life, why not live it with a cat?" Robert Stevens

I attended the Walnut Community Club meeting tonight and asked that they become our "sponsor" so that we do not have to file for our own non profit status. They were happy to be part of our effort. I even got at least one more excited person that wants to serve and help. I cant wait now to organize our first meeting. Must look at calender and decide!

On the way down to the meeting a little "gray" was wondering around the main street. She kind of wanted to follow us, but was too frightened. Then after the meeting two little black ones were trying to get into the ally garbage...I think one was "Boo", a little guy that used to be on my front porch and doesn't come anymore. I went home and put more food and fresh water out there, just in case he is coming when I don't see. Saw another, bigger black on running up the street when I got out of the car. Its time...we must do something.